Any parent would tell you when you do not hear from your baby, it spells trouble. On this chilly September afternoon, I had the same fate. As usual when Isaac was no where within my sight I would call out for him. When he didn't come running at the sound of my voice, that's when my legs will do the running. I found him sitting on the floor with his right hand in a drawer, stucked. He let out a faint cry as he struggled to pull his little arm out of the heavy oak drawer. I immediately went to his rescue. Guess what I found laying in the drawer, cold and dead? My duster! I picked up the phone and called hubby in case my assumption lead to wrong accusation. It was funny when he replied 1) he had no idea that duster existed (yes he never dusted) 2) whatever he said after that was pointless. So it was ISAAC CHEAH. And until now I can't explain how he did it but he did it. How can a 15mos old break a duster? I did some thinking about my diet during my pregnancy. Spinach? Folic acid? Brick? Metal? Hammer?
Oh poor duster. RIP my dear, you have served your master well. I'm going to get your cousin (improved version) soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment