
I went to GNC to get a detox product and was introduced the 2-Day Cleanse programme. After 2 days of taking the green liquid and religiously following the instructions, I got no results. Detox to me has to do with bowel movements. That's probably how the the body get rid of toxin. This so called best seller did the exact opposite! After reading some reviews which are 95% negative on the product, I decided to return it to GNC. Ah-ha! The catch is here - I have finished the 2 bottles, can it be returned? And..........guess what? GNC accepted my return and refunded me! It's hard to fathom how they value customer satisfaction in this part of the world. I cannot imagine if the same policy applies in Malaysia....!! So to you readers out there : please do not waste your money on the above-mentioned product.

No comments:
Post a Comment