
I have been an avid fan of comics. I often wished I'm a cartoonist but unfortunately God din really agree. Since years back I have been following Baby Blues from NST. I used to have a huge book of Baby Blues newspaper cut-outs. Day after day, week after week without fail. I would buy NST just for comics. That crazy. I even wrote to NST asking them where can I get Baby Blues and if they have the contact! Now that I recall, I must admit I was kinda aggressive. As expected, NST replied with no good news. Then one fine day many moons ago, as I was casually browsing thru Borders at Wheelock Place along Orchard Road in Singapore, I saw something waving at me from one of the racks. That something made my heart skipped a beat. It was a Baby Blues scrapbook! It was such a joyous moment I almost jumped so high that it could made a hole in the ceiling. Since then, my collection started. Their latest scrapbook no. 24 MY SPACE is the latest to conquer. I shall be diligently checking at COLES for its arrival. I am proud to own the entire scrapbook and treasury collection. This McPherson household has brought much laughter to my life as it is much needed. Thanks to Darryl, Wanda, Zoe, Hammie & Wren McPherson. Having a baby need not be blue after all.

No comments:
Post a Comment