Big deal rite? It is because when we first landed I didn't have my International License and was preggo and was snowy and had a baby. So all sorts of reasons to back my driving-free days. During our last trip back to Malaysia, I had my IL done and it cost me a whooping RM150! So I told myself I must make use of it and make the money well spent. While hubby was on a short business trip to Caroline, I made a point to drive. I took Isaac and MIL along (for some support) and we headed for the neighbourhood Superstore and voila! it was a success. Let me enlighten you that it's left hand drive and everything seems "terbalik" for first timers who is so used to right hand drive for more than a decade. A few days later, I took the car alone to Superstore, Winners, Zellers, Sobeys and Rexall. Phew.......oops I was honked at a junction. Almost p*** in my pants! I'm gonna drive out again tomorrow. Gotta redeem a green box from Superstore & return a packet of flour & baking powder to Sobeys. Hopefully it doesn't snow. I have yet to master snow-driving.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment