Thursday, September 25, 2008

Isaac turns 3 months today..





It's September 25, 2008 - Our boy is 3 months old ! It's also first haircut day. Frankly I dun think there's anything wrong with his hair until remarks like these became frequent :

1) Ohhhh such a sweet baby girl !
2) Awww....What a pretty princess...!!
3) Boy or girl arr your baby ??

I reckon I can't delay any longer...he needs a haircut.....fast! I decided to make him look like Maddox, Angelina Jolie's eldest son. I took a magazine with Maddox to show the stylist, just in case. At 2pm we took him to a salon in Chinatown and looked for Lisa whom we know often trim his baby boy's hair. We wanna find someone familiar with baby hair trimming cos we dun wanna hurt the precious boy. The cut was sweet, short and reasonable. I kept some of de "fallen" hair for his baby book. The result : Baby was good thru-out the cut and for CAD7.00, all of us are H-A-P-P-Y !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment