Congratulations Kate !
Allow me to pat myself on the back cos my procrastination is finally over, thanks to my blogger friends Siew & Ivy. I often feel good reading theirs especially when it makes our world a little closer though we are thousand miles apart. Blogging is a good substitute for Facebook ,I hope. I think I'm far too hooked on it. Aren't you? I have asked a few friends on blogging and they encouraged me to start one since I'm sooooo free (can't agree more) and here I am, writing my virgin blog..woohoo!. I should perhaps cut a red bow or something on this very special and auspicious day.
Enjoy..........

Hey,, I am so glad you started blogging! I enjoyed reading every bit of it...
ReplyDeleteI was laughing and crying and crying and crying as I read your entries...
Keep it coming!
Thanks for yr support dear!
ReplyDelete