Mum came to be with me to welcome Isaac. She came June 2, 2008 and left yesterday, the fastest moving 4 months of my life. I cannot imagine the kind of emotions that ran through me. For days before her leaving I tried to fight back tears. Yesterday there were no longer in control. I just let it flow and flow and keep on flowing. I hugged her so tight, refusing to let her go. I felt like a small girl in her arms again. Baby Isaac misses her too and I let him hug her tee-shirt so that she will always seem to be around. I dunno if that comforts baby or me.
I miss her so much that it aches. I love you mum...more than you ever know..
I miss her so much that it aches. I love you mum...more than you ever know..

No comments:
Post a Comment