Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gymboree Class

Isaac's free trial lesson at Gymboree is tomorrow July 6, from 3.30pm to 4.15pm. This center is just 5mins away from our home. The monthly fee is ard CAD65 and I don't think we will sign up. However we shall check out the teacher, environment and quality of classes before we decide any further. I feel that he needs to be around kids his age so he knows they exist! And vital for him to learn important sharing and social skills. That reminds me I need to bring along my socks to join in the fun!

Today is MIL's 68th birthday! Blessed Birthday Mother! You've been a great blessing to all of us.

2 comments:

  1. there is one gymboree at Bangsar Village.. :)
    i heard per session is around rm65-80...lagi exp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cut throat lah tu. hv to pay for the rental kut...hehe

    ReplyDelete