Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bestest Buy


We were shopping in Chinook on Saturday and I wanted to use my 20% GAP voucher on something for Isaac. Who else? So I got him a pair of wooly winter mittens. I also found a tee I like from the boys dept. Yes I can fit into their XL & XXL. It was on Sale for $4.97. Cool so I thought. As I was getting ready to pay for my loot, I saw some tiny holes on the tee and told the cashier not to include it in my purchase. He then said something almost unbelievable....

"This tee is now $0.98 but because of some defects I'm gonna give you another 40% off the ticketed price which will come up to $0.59, so are you sure you don't wanna get it and wear it at home?"
My reply was simple "Oh??...what the heck!!"

So that's the cheapest GAP tee shirt I've ever seen and the cheapest tee shirt I've ever bought. Way to go girl ! :-)

1 comment:

  1. wah,, if u can find soemthing like that.. tumpang beli lah!

    Where to find such a good deal in KL?

    that day i tried on a top at topshop, ada lubang, masih selling at normal price.. wah sai!

    ReplyDelete