
To say I'm upset is an understatement. As I was gayly writing my new post on our Thanksgiving trip to Edmonton, the unthinkable happened. With just one click of dunno which button, all my paragraphs just vanished into thin air. Sigh.................................
In a nutshell, here it is :
Edmonton ~ 3 hrs drive, 3D/2N Holiday Inn Express Hotel 2 king bed + 10 pillows. West Edmonton Mall house a Casino, Water Park, Fantasyland Hotel, Sea Lion Show, Treasure Island Decor, Chinatown, Europa Boulevard, Bourbon Street and hundreds of retail shops. Probably take 3 - 4 days to finish walking the entire mall.
Hubby is a happy man. His favourite brand Abercrombie & Fitch is in WEM. So he came out with 2 shirts and 2 polo tees. I am a happy mom. The Children's Place is on Sale. So I bought kiddo 2 tees (one of which glows in the dark) and a track bottom as he has outgrown most of his one piece jammies. I am a happy wife. I went to Coach twice until some boutique assistants could recognise me. The design I wanted is out. The leather one is too plain for my liking. So I settled for Graphic Op Art Sabrina Fall/Winter 2008 as my birthday gift from hubby. Thanksgiving indeed..!!

Woot! good choice!
ReplyDelete:)
Thanks to you actually :P
ReplyDelete