Thursday, October 23, 2008

Foot Fetish




Two things : Handbags & Shoes. I have babbled about handbags and now it's time for the latter. Every woman loves shoes and I'm not spared. Who can say no to them? Stilettos, Mary Jane, Kitten heel, Pumps, Court, Slingbacks, Sneakers, designer slip-ons...the list goes on. Since Calgary is such a cold place I seldom get to wear a variety of shoes. Therefore my love for shoes has extended to baby shoes. I just love baby GAP shoes, reason being they are cheap and cool looking. My boy has so many pairs waiting for him and yet his lil feet are not growing fast enough to accommodate them. So once a while I will bring out my collection of baby shoes and admire them. Am I crazy or what ? Isaac has outgrown 1 pair of infant jogger which my mum bought for him for his full moon dinner. Now he is wearing another pair sized 9-12 months. I wonder when he can fit into the cool pair of Adidas his KY-Neacail got him.....We can only wait for that day to come by as we see him grow day by day....

No comments:

Post a Comment