

A better alternative to walkers. Canada has yet again ban the mummy friendly walker for toddlers. Does not promote safety it seems. Canada will ban anything that post the slightest threat to safety and health. Period. God knows what's next. So walkers are not available here. How do we get Isaac to play or wander around on his own so Mummy can at least go to the toilet? To Toys"R"Us we went. Our initial plan was to get a jumper but found something more interesting. We put Isaac in it to "test the water" and voila he loves it! So Daddy went ahead with the ever-fantabulous creation from Evenflo - the ExerSaucer. Not only toddlers can exercise, they can even play and have some fun and not bother Mummy !! Genius isn't it? We'll see how long Isaac stays interested. So far his longest playing moment is 15mins. Is that too long for a baby?

Guess what, I let my boy stay in his walker for at least 30mins while i do my cooking... hahaha
ReplyDeleteBad mummy!
I think 15mins is just fine... :)
I dun mind if he sits in there for a longer period actually :P
ReplyDelete