Monday, March 2, 2009

Boy Oh Boy


Comment No 1 : Hey, cute baby...girl rite?
Comment No 2 : Wow look at all the hair on this baby! Girl I suppose?
Comment No 3 : So pretty!!!!! She looks like a DOLL!
Comment No 4 : Oh what a chubby baby girl. She's soooooo gorgeous!

Reply to ALL the above comments that occured on the SAME day, "Thanks but he is a BOY"
And they will go like, "Oh seriously? I'm so sorry but she is just so beautiful!"

*speechless and grinning and about to bite their heads off*

For the umpteenth time..........MY BABY IS A BOY. He wears no pink, skirts, dress or hairbands! I might need to dress him with bullet strips or M16 or what else huh? Perhaps a mohawk hairstyle this time round? Suggestions are welcomed.

3 comments:

  1. OH Mummy, you should be happy to receive so many compliments! You should be PROUD instead of complaining.

    :)
    If i were you, i will be over the moooooooooooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the Moon and Rainbow !! Just wondering if I bot him wrong outfits or wat...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I suggest to just smile and then forget about it. Your boy will grow up to be very good looking. Asaph got mistaken to be a girl too when younger. Guess because of his small size too. But they eventually will look like boys.

    Yea, don't worry too much about it. :D

    ReplyDelete