Quotes I Love
- Always do what you are afraid to do - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and knows we cannot live within - James A. Baldwin
- Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much - Oscar Wilde
- I don't design clothes, I design dreams - Ralph Lauren
- When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear - Mark Twain
- Every man dies, Not every man lives - William Wallace
- God writes a lot of comedy...the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny - Garrison Keillor
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter - Mark Twain
- I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody - Bill Crosby
- A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband - Honore de Balzac
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person - Mignon McLaughlin
No comments:
Post a Comment