

My son's favourite is playing with label or tag on toys, towels, pillow cases, anything! When he was about 6 months old while on tummy time, he stumbled upon a tag from his blanket and guess what? He stared and played with it for a good 40mins! And that scenario got me back to something I saw at Toys'R'us back in Canada. It's a toy with loads of tags! I remember asking myself what's that funny toy for.... tags?? And now my lil one enlightened me. Babies loves tags and they find them amusing and interesting. I tried looking for Taggies (the real name for the product) in KL but to no avail. Managed to get him these 2 Taggies here. Quite pricey, I must say. So that's it. No more Taggies. Period. Unless...........

OMG! I never know this thing exist! Callum also love to play at tags and buttons last time.. hehehe
ReplyDeletethe funny thing is...he prefers those tags on stuff than Taggies. u din miss much. waste my money aje!
ReplyDelete