Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ooh La La Senza

La Senza is Canadian. Hence they have sale almost every month. You name it, Spring Sale, Summer Sale, Valentine's Day Sale, Canada Day Sale....well I'm not complaining.
So last week at Market Mall, the big word SALE was up on the display window again. In we went with my MIL pushing Isaac on the stroller and me with a Zellers shopping cart (cos I just sapu 7 or 8 cans of formula, saving $3.50ea can, very big deal and me very happy). We ruffled through every corner that read SALE. Isaac was a lil restless so I let him play with a bra or two. It's not Toys'R'us so what else to let him play, rite? At least he was happy with "cups". While ransaking, I had to feed him teething biscuit, water and clown around. The stroller and shopping cart almost consumed 30% of the free space. Now I recall those stares! Even with all the mentioned inconveniences, we managed to bring out 2 huge bags of cups and saucers! For $50++, we got ourselves :-
  • 2 bras @ $8.50ea
  • 1 black satin nightwear set @ $12.50
  • 1 satin lingerie set @ $5.50
  • 1 hooded sweater @ $8.50
  • 10 panties @ $1.00ea
  • 1 sock @ $1.00

Don't you love Canada?

No comments:

Post a Comment