Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome Wagon

To welcome us to the new neighbourhood, they sent someone knocking on our door with a basket. Her name is Gloria. Not the talking hippo. I was busy with laundry when she came so I sent my MIL to answer the door. When I saw her I must admit, was a lil skeptical on what she is up to. Even she saw it in my face...shy-nya. After 6mins into our conversation, I was glad I let her in. Remember the basket she brought? Here's what's inside. For us. For free.
  • Mary Kay handcream plus free facial or manicure voucher
  • BeautiControl Hand Spa x 3 home therapy
  • Sophies Pizza 10"
  • Sobey's book of grocery vouchers
  • A magnetic shopping list
  • A magnetic photo frame
  • A magnetic letter opener
  • Arbonne Swiss Shampoo & Conditioner
  • 2 G.U.M toothbrushes
  • Lanyard (what's this for?)
  • Pen & Pencil
  • Coat Hanger
  • Post-It-Notes from Yellow Pages
  • 4 week free subscription of Calgary Herald
  • $10 worth of dry cleaning
  • $10 worth of Grab & Go Meal
  • $10 Gift Cert for art posters or framing
  • $10 off any poster print 18" x 24"
  • $25 Gift voucher for Ric's Grill & Seafood Restaurant
  • $100 off dental services
  • A mysterious gift from Shine 88.9FM
  • Free drop-in for a session of gymnastics or cheerleading (up to 2 kids)
  • Tonnes of magazines and reading materials (parenting, dining, vacation, seasonal happenings)

No comments:

Post a Comment