I heard about a myth on post-natal hair loss from an elderly aunt. Apparently when your newborn starts to smile, your hair drop will start as well. That, according to her will happen when baby is about 2.5 or 3months. I recall Isaac as an early-smiler and thank God my hair was still thick. When we went back to KL last December, my usual stylist even confirmed my hair was of the same texture as before. Phew....what a relief. However, my happiness lasted only a good few months. My hair started falling like autumn leaves since April. They leave traces on paths I've walked on. As my hubby vacuums, he knew where I have been most! Isn't that scary? I wonder how long this agony is going to last and if there is anything I can do to stop the leaves from falling. Even if new ones grow but can it beat the swift falling? Not to mention the grey hair popping like summer roses. Motherhood has its price and this is one of them. Still, no regrets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment