Friday, May 15, 2009

Tapestry

And this is for Phoebe. Between gardening and tapestry? Definitely the latter. My mom and sister are cross-stitchers so I learnt from the best! I have quite a number of unframed pieces. Some I gave away as wedding or housewarming gift. Some I made into fridge magnets small gifts. I stopped this hobby partly because of my demanding work when I was in the hotel industry and no reason to sew as well. I wanted to start on a piece during my pregnancy but my MIL was very strict with me, pregnancy and needles. So I dropped the idea all together. But I packed all my tapestry kit to Canada, just in case. I started a new project last month. Luckily all the items I have with me suffice to make a piece. The project shown is for Isaac (who else). I have not been doing it for some weeks now. Busy with baking.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh... so this is tapestry? I thought it's called cross stitch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya it belongs to the Tapestry family....I guess....:D

    ReplyDelete