Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tiffany Cupcakes







My first batch of cupcakes. Mini cupcakes to be exact. A tray of 24 minis and with extra batter, came 2 normal ones. Recipe says to bake them for 12-14 minutes. I did 16 minutes. Result : dry and burnt looking. However the side is crunchy, kinda yummy. I used the blue food colouring I got here and ended with tiffany colour code! Head over heels! I love them. My hubby ate most of them. And I gave 5 away to Zareen & Ziyad, my all-time fans. Comtemplating whether to make some for Isaac's 1st birthday bash. I hope to make some for Liann, Ashley, Alyson & Asaph too...if there is a chance.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. And so cute!

    Wish I can be your guinea pig.. :D I'm sure it taste as good as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually cupcakes were overbaked. but icing nice! next time i make for u n de kids k.....

    ReplyDelete