Monday, June 8, 2009

Crazy Me





The first pix shows all the new clothing I got for Isaac in Calgary. Do note that price tags are still attached. The following pix show just a fraction of the stuff I bought in Seattle. His clothes are all over the house. His wardrobe is full. His clothes can last till 3T (if you are a mom, you will know what that means). Last week I took a peek at his closet and pack all the outfits he has outgrown. I got one huge laundry bagful. Some of the shoes were not even worn once. OK I admit, I have a thing for baby clothes. Now that he is growing probably my fetish would mellow a little, hopefully. We'll see...

2 comments:

  1. i think if the next one is a girl, you have to give up your wardrobe to fit in her stuff... gosh, u are one crazy mummy!! But i like it! hahaha

    Callum also having the same converse shoes but his is red! We both have good taste ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thk apply to u as well! both of us will dress the baby girl like a doll! i thk it's about time for u to make her!

    ReplyDelete