Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle




Sleepless, really. Spent too much at Seattle Premium Outlets. Tho it's a small mall, it's enough to make one broke. We spent 2.5 days there without stopping for food. Hubby and I ventured separately to maximise productivity. And it was a huge success. We checked in to Holiday Inn Express with one bag and came out with four. After which we went to Burlington Mall, another but smaller outlet mall for more shopping. The Nissan Altima bunk was FULL when we headed back to Vancouver that afternoon. I shopped for 2 and I needed more time! I spent most time in names like Polo Ralph Lauren, Coach, Gymboree, OshKoshBgosh, GAP and Carter's. There was a little drama at Coach which I intend to share. On Thursday we bought 5 items at 40% off outlet price + 10% special daily discount price. We thought it was good. The next day we dropped by in the morning to Coach to ask for a dustbag (which they don't give for factory goods) for my leather hobo and my horror, the sale was 50% off outlet price + 10% special daily discount! Because we are from Alberta, we pay no tax, otherwise another 8.5% on all purchases. Me being me, I got them to do a price match. With that I saved hubby a whopping USD120! Thanks to dustbag, my leather hobo is USD90 and striped sling is USD45. No you don't have to rub your eyes, it is unbelievable!

2 comments:

  1. I like to see all the paper bags laying around! SO happy-fying!

    Good job girl! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! just hate to see the credit card bills laying ard! :S

    ReplyDelete