Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kiwi Frenzy

I went to Superstore to get some groceries today. One week away left my fridge almost empty. My MIL likes kiwi and they are on sale, 1kg for CAD2.89. So I got a bag. But the receipt showed CAD3.49. I have a habit of scanning all receipts before leaving any store and that saved me some good bucks, I must say. As usual, I spotted a CAD0.60 difference and went to customer service to have it returned. 

Me : Hi, I wanna return these kiwis.

Lady : Sure. Lemme help you with it.

Me : Actually it was priced as CAD2.89 but scanned as CAD3.49. Perhaps you wanna do a check before these kiwis start coming to you. *grin*

Lady : You are absolutely correct. Lemme call them right now.

2 mins later.........

Lady : You know what? They are CAD2.89. And you can these for free.

Me : Huh?

Lady : Uh-huh. I will now return you the CAD3.49 you paid earlier. Here you go. Have a good day.

Me : I LOVE YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment