Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gymboree Review


Gymboree Play Class is 45mins. It starts with 5mins of welcoming songs and 20mins of parent-assisted play around the place. Then the last 15mins is parachute time which is my personal favourite. I love the way they modify the lyrics to familiar children songs. Those Gymboree bubbles are so nice I bought a set for Isaac. It's more lasting and because the blower has got many holes, one blow will generate loads of bubbles of various sizes! Highly recommended child play tho rather pricey. It's $9.50 a set but me being me I got it for $6. Isaac loves going to school aka Gymboree. He will interact with the babies his age group (Level 3 10-16mos) and enjoys the rolling, air log pushing, tunnel crawling and sliding. We signed up for 2 months to make full use of the umlimited Summer classes and open play gym. When winter dawns, I may not be able to drive in the snow. Membership renewal is automatic. I must remind myself to cancel before they charge to the credit card. Gymboree Music class was a bit dull. Mostly the babies won't sit for 45mins without stretching their legs and roam around. It's hard to keep them sitting for such a long time. And yes, we got 2 free trial classes which I learnt that in Gymboree KL each trial class is RM49. OMGawd...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment