Sunday, August 23, 2009

Introducing our new family member, PONGO !





There are tigers, elephants, a big grizzly bear,
Birds and monkeys without a care!
There are rhinos, zebras and some kangaroos,
But all I like are the MEERKATS! Cool....!!

Imagine a baby liking meerkats? We adopted aka paid for a meerkat the cuddly at the San Diego Zoo gift shop after he pushed away most of the stuffed animals we put to his face and of course extended his tiny hands for this fierce looking meerkat. He kissed and hugged Pongo. I gave him that name. Pongo is the scientific name for gorillas, if Im not wrong. It just sounds nice! We found a DVD about Meerkats Manor and wanted to get that for him as well but it was USD54 so we gently put it back on the shelf and waved goodbye. Seriously, what are meerkats? Cats?


2 comments:

  1. I like the meerkat wor... Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt Pongo is rather adorable eh...:P

    ReplyDelete