Monday, August 3, 2009

Mrs Way Too Nice


This is my MIL, Shirley. She came to Calgary with us in Feb 09 and left this morning after 6 good months of weathering some crazy cold. She is, in history the best person I've ever met. No, I did not exaggerate even an inch. I'm so blessed to have her as my MIL. I told her so, whenever I have the chance. She is selfless, no-complain, no I-am-your-MIL kinda attitude. Isaac is extremely attached to her cos he gets whatever, however, whenever with her! Especially those things his no-nonsense Mama disapproves of! Hopefully she will return in October with my FIL. She needs to get her eyes checked for cataract. So if laser is required, she won't be fit to travel so soon. Thanks Mother! Hope to see you soon. Oh she lost 4kgs after she came. I'm expecting an earful from the Cheahs. You know what I mean....

No comments:

Post a Comment